Wiro Bound Books (Booklets, Catalogues, & Brochures)
Create Wiro bound brochures also known as Spiral bound printing
Wiro bound books are part of our online brochure printing service.
Grab the attention of clients, colleagues or readers with a stylish wire bound book. Ideal for printed documents that lie flat, showcase your business, promote products or services, and get creative with a wire-o booklet!
The spiral and wiro binding process loops a metal wire through individual holes that are punched at the edge of a book. Each spine is then squeezed tightly so that the ends meet and form a secure wiro binding ring; producing a practical, visually appealing and completely flat document.
The advantages of spiral binding
Selecting the right binding option is crucial. Wiro bound brochures are tailor-made and can fit into any company branding. This binding solution is highly practical - it uses less space on a desk, fits perfectly in a bag, and is easy to take on the move.
Not only is ring bound book printing practical, but it strengthens brand identity and serves a plethora of different application uses. From notebooks, instruction manuals, recipe books, product catalogues, presentation documents, to business reports, wiro wire is informative and a vehicle for advertising.
A robust marketing product, spiral bound printing is manufactured through a skillful process, looks professional, and will certainly get heads turning. Create something that you are proud of; stamp out the competition and customise your very own wire o bound book printing today!
- Full coverage and completely customisable
- Available in A4 portrait orientation
- Choose from 20 - 104 printed pages
- Different paper stock options: 130gsm gloss, 120gsm uncoated, 150gsm silk
- Select your preferred cover: 250gsm silk, 250gsm uncoated, 350gsm silk, 350gsm uncoated
- Gloss or matt lamination available for the front cover or both covers
- Fast Turnaround and Free delivery in the UK
- Order small batch print run of Minimum 10 spiral booklets