- We reserve the right to rectify defective work by reprinting and shall not be liable to refund.
- Apprintable will provide a refund to your original payment method if we deem a refund should be made
- If we offer to replace you must accept such an offer unless you can show clear cause for refusing to do so.
- If you opt to have work re-done by a third party without reference to us, we reserve the right to not offer a further remedy. For example, if you have not made us aware of the rework work required and purchase the item somewhere else.
- All defective work must be returned to us before replacement. If the subject work is not available we will assume that it has been accepted and no replacement will be provided.
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to process and complete once Apprintable Limited has agreed to refund. This cannot be completed any faster.
- CANCELLATION CHARGES Any costs incurred for work already carried out up to the date of written cancellation will also be charged for and deducted before any refunds are made. If the order has not yet been paid for, then an invoice will be raised for the amount concerned and sent to the responsible party.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or miss-described.
- All orders can be cancelled up until the artwork is approved for production. At this point we can provide a refund for the order should you wish.
- Once your artwork is approved for production, no further changes can be made to the order, meaning we will be unable to cancel or amend artwork or product specifications. This is a strict policy due to our automated production process, as orders are accepted into our production run immediately.
- Complaints must be registered with us within 15 days of receiving the order. Longer than this may result in the complaint not being upheld or rejected. We need to be able to verify the issue was a result of our production process or courier mishandling, this is why we need the complaint registered as soon as it is received.
- All of our products come personalised to our customers’ specifications. As a result of which we are unable to accept returns.
- If there is a problem with the goods please contact us within 15 days to discuss the matter further.
- If the goods are found to be faulty upon delivery, you may reject the order and claim a full refund once we have received the order back. If the fault is found later on, or if you delay in making a complaint beyond the 15 days specified, you may not be entitled to a repair or replacement. If the complaint is registered with us within the specified time frame, and a replacement is not available, you may claim a part or full refund of your money back if the complaint is deemed valid.
- Please see the Returns Process for further details.
- No claim for faulty goods can be made if any of the following applies: damage caused deliberately or negligence, improper use or careless maintenance, normal wear and tear, damage caused by not heeding, or incorrectly heeding the user/washing instructions.
- For orders delivered to a UK address, if you want to return any faulty products in line with our Return Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will reimburse the amount you paid for your purchase with us to your account within 30 days.
- In the event that the wrong product has been sent to you, we will refund the amount you paid for your purchase with us including the original shipping costs. Any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item shall also be refunded by us once we have received the goods from you.