Delivery Policy at Apprintable
At Apprintable we know just how important it is that print is delivered intact and on time.
Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods.
Apprintable Limited accepts no responsibility for expected delivery dates being missed due to non-payment. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that full payment is made before delivery can take place.
We have outlined some key points in our delivery policy as follows:
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances, your Products will be despatched for delivery after the production speed chosen by you during the ordering process. For international delivery please request a quote for this service.
- The dispatch timescales for your Products will be dependent upon what type of Products have been ordered. Please review our site for our current expected delivery date timescales per Product type. We usually use DPD or Royal mail, but at our discretion from time to time we will use a number of different couriers to deliver all Products and these are sent on a Next Day Service excluding Inverness, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Paisley and Aberdeen. The turnaround dates are estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
- Production speed shown on the product page is required production speed that you want us to complete the work. Items will be despatched the next working day on the chosen production speed.
- An individual part is classed as a stand-alone product that may be sold in packages (e.g. in 1000 letterheads an individual part is 1 letterhead). We use our best efforts to deliver all parts to you in one package, but from time to time we may be unable to do so. In that circumstance we will update you by email and will arrange for separate deliveries.
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
- If anyone other than the intended recipient signs for the Product and the Product is subsequently not delivered to the intended recipient, we will incur no liability provided that the Product was delivered to the address provided by you as part of your order.
- Delivery is complete once the Products have been unloaded at the address for delivery set out in your order and signed for.
- Where delivery is delayed due to exceptional circumstances or a Force Majeure Event (see section 18 in our Terms & Conditions), we will process the delivery as soon as we reasonably can and will keep you updated regarding this by email. We will have no liability to you in that circumstance.
- Where delivery is not possible as a result of us being provided with the incorrect delivery address details, our delivery service will return the Products to us and we will hold these for 5 working days. We reserve the right to make an additional delivery charge for re-despatch of the Products to the correct delivery address. If you have not contacted us regarding re-despatch within 5 working days, we may recycle the Products at our option and you will need to place a new order with us if the Products are still required.
- You must notify us within 30 days of the date that the Products were dispatched of any failure on our part to deliver the Products in order that we can investigate the failure and take appropriate action. You should notify us by telephone at 0203 633 3442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The earliest date we can claim against DPD for non-delivery is 15 working days from the date of despatch. We cannot process a reprint or refund before this time.
- Apprintable cannot be held responsible for a failed delivery if the recipient is not at their delivery address to receive the item.
- If a delivery is attempted and failed you will need to contact the delivery service to rearrange delivery of the carousel-item or collection at a convenient time.
Same day delivery - London
For same day delivery, we will use a local courier service at our discretion. You must provide a telephone number in order to make sure the driver can get hold of you to deliver the goods.
International transit times are approximate and may be subject to customs clearance. Local country restrictions apply. Apprintable Limited will not be held responsible for any delay in delivery of the goods with international deliveries.
Apprintable Limited cannot be held responsible for any customs and excise charges that may occur from the import or export of your goods.
What if something goes wrong?
We do everything possible to reduce the arrival of damaged goods, but damages do occur sometimes. In the first instance you must contact us by email 0203 633 3442 or email at email@example.com detailing the damage. Please take a digital picture of the damage for our insurance and for any claims against the courier. Please do not dispose of the carousel-item as we may require its return (if return is required we will arrange return shipping.). Once we have been notified (and have received the images of the damage) we will replace the damaged goods as soon as possible.
Delayed Despatch times - Common Reasons
- Artwork does not correspond to the number of printed sides requested. Please check you have purchased the right number of sides and your artwork corresponds to this. We always try to contact our customers if we believe they might have asked to have one side printed in error.
- Address provided is incomplete. In order for us to arrange delivery we need the full address and Telephone number. This includes house name/number and postcode.
- The artwork is of poor quality or wrong size. We pride ourselves in producing quality products and aim for full customer satisfaction, which we do by using quality artwork. If there is any doubt you might not be happy with the result of the finished product then we will try and contact you to see if you can provide higher quality artwork.